Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: madx
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2007, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By madx
Can we ship our bags ahead?

Well I checked fedex and it was about the same, but the usps economy parcel
post to italy for 30lbs is $44. I guess you can pay extra for signed
receipt. Then arrange with the hotel to keep it...
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2007, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By madx
Can we ship our bags ahead?

Would fed ex or ups take it for pick up at their local office? Or could it
be shipped to a hotel to be held for arrival?

$236 for 30 lbs is very steep.

"Proveniebam" wrote...
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2007, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By madx
Can we ship our bags ahead?

We want to travel on land (lightly) the week before a meditarranean cruise.
Is there a way to ship our cruise baggage ahead of time and be held in
departure port?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3