Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vincent de Groot[_2_]
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered September 19th, 2009, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Cuba!

Hello,

I just have completed a Slideshow (contains Flash and Musik):

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Galleries/people/Cuba%20The%20streets/slides.htm

just plain...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 15th, 2008, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Faces of India - Part III : Black and White Slideshow with portraits

Hello,

today the last slide show from the series: "portraits from India"

http://www.photo-vinc.com/PHP/blog/index.php/2008/12/13/?blog=1

Comments welcome,
Vinc

-- http://www.photo-vinc.com
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered November 2nd, 2008, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Portraits from India

Hello,

today it was a rainy day here, I did not went out and compiled first
slide show of portraits from India:

(Flash &...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered September 28th, 2008, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Switzerland junkyard

Hello,

I have published some new photographs on my website:

Version 1, just the photographs (silent version, no Flash)

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Galleries/Various/Car%20Junk/index.htm

Version 2,...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered June 8th, 2008, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Slide Show / Reportage from India

During our recent India trip, by coincidence we have visited the Elkanah
orphanage in Mamallapuram. We where very impressed about the wonderful
children and we felt we really could do something as...
Forum: Africa October 27th, 2007, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Portraits from Mali

Hello,

I just have completed a new slide show with some portraits from Mali:

FLASH Version:

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Galleries/people/Faces%20of%20Mali%20P2/slides.html

HTML Version:
Forum: Africa June 23rd, 2007, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Portaits from Mali

Hello,

I just have finalized a new project with portraits from Mali (West Africa)

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Galleries/people/Faces%20of%20Mali/slides.html

The slide show needs flash and music is...
Forum: Africa April 13th, 2007, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Portraits from Mali

Liz Leyden wrote:

http://photo-vinc.com/PHP/b2evolution/blogs/index.php/all?cat=34

Sorry, I just got round to looking at these.
Fantastic images!
How did you manage to get so many...
Forum: Africa March 4th, 2007, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Portraits from Mali

Hello,

after our trip to Mali I now having some first photographs in my Blog.
Next days some more portraits will...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9