Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wildpicture.com
Forum: Africa October 20th, 2006, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By Wildpicture.com
For tourists thinking about South Africa.

Marc Lurie wrote:
http://www.sagoodnews.co.za
I see your negative, racist, and hysterical website, and raise you one
positive, sensible website. Your move...

Marc, I can understand your...
Forum: Africa September 5th, 2006, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Wildpicture.com
Johannesburg International Airport name change

Hans Schoelink wrote:
Great words Marc!
Hans is on a 'slippery road' with his view and alleged sympaty to the
Afrikaners...

You are putting things in my mouth I have not said. Do not project...
Forum: Africa September 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Wildpicture.com
Johannesburg International Airport name change

Marc,

just a few things.

1. I am not giving any support for apartheid!
2. I do not want to go into politics.

Maybe I have used the term Afrikaner too broadly. Some white english
speaking people...
Forum: Africa September 1st, 2006, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By Wildpicture.com
Johannesburg International Airport name change

Marc Lurie wrote:
Johannesburg International Airport will soon be renamed the O.R. Tambo
International Airport. The name change was announced in parliament
yesterday.

I am not a South African...
Forum: Africa August 6th, 2006, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 6
Posted By Wildpicture.com
Snow in Johannesburg!!!

Pat Anderson wrote:
Check this link from BBC Africa news, there is a photo, I note it is in
Lesotho but South Africa is also mentioned in the report.
Pat.

Lesotho and South Africa in the...
Forum: Africa August 2nd, 2006, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 6
Posted By Wildpicture.com
Snow in Johannesburg!!!

Marc Lurie wrote:
Just thought I'd let everyone know: IT'S SNOWING IN JOHANNESBURG!!!
Well, it's not REALLY snow, more like a light flurry, but this is
momentous for us. We're all (sort of)...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6