Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2010, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico

I wonder if any passengers on the Carnival Triumph who just got back to New
Orleans earlier today saw the smoke from the burning oil rig in the distance
yesterday...
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2010, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
GoodBye Dear Freinds....

"sherlock1" wrote in message
Dear Valued Customer:

Effective June 30, 2010, Cox Communications will discontinue Usenet
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2010, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
What a difference a year makes!

"Becca" wrote in message
Andy P. Jung wrote:
"George Leppla" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises March 4th, 2010, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
What a difference a year makes!

"George Leppla" wrote in message
March 5, 2009 RCL stock sold for $5.65 a share.

This morning RCL is selling for...
Forum: Cruises May 30th, 2009, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Cruise ship where Hammond teen went overboard returns (was High School grad falls overboard from Carnival Fantasy)

"Andy P. Jung" nospam@invalid wrote in message
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/05/teenager_falls_overboard_from.html

Forum: Cruises May 25th, 2009, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]

http://www.wwltv.com/topstories/stories/wwl052509mlcruise.164c544e.html

--
Andy P. Jung
Metairie, Louisiana ...

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/itinerary_updates.aspx

If I'm reading this correctly, passengers on the current 5 day cruise on
Carnival Ecstasy out of Galveston will basically be...
Forum: Air travel February 5th, 2009, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Delta, Northwest fliers can combine miles

wrote in message
Hi all

I thought I would the following a long for a story about now being
able to...
Forum: Air travel January 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
US Airways A320 splash lands in NYC Hudson River

"auzerais" wrote in message
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6656804&page=1

It's a rare...
Forum: Air travel December 28th, 2008, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.detroit-lions,rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
This is totally unfair

"RickyBobby" wrote in message
People all over the country are heaping abuse on the Lions and making
snide remarks comparing them to...
Forum: Air travel December 10th, 2008, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
GPS on aircraft

"jamoran" wrote in message
I often take my GPS with me when I am on a commercial plane as I also use
it in my own...
Forum: Cruises September 13th, 2008, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Im back from Cruise...[LONG] LEE

"Tom K" wrote in message

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises September 12th, 2008, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Im back from Cruise...[LONG]

"Andy P. Jung" @. wrote in message ...

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
wow...
Forum: Cruises September 11th, 2008, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Im back from Cruise...[LONG]

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
wow what a ordeal!!!!

our trip was HORRIBLE. not worth the effort at all..we were...
Forum: Cruises September 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
PING - Andy Jung

"George Leppla" wrote in message
Hey Andy...

If you need a place to hang while Gustav blows through, give us a call.
Forum: Cruises September 6th, 2008, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Leaving for Vacation today

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
Yahooo the day has finally arrived and we are heading out the door in
the next 30...
Forum: Cruises August 18th, 2008, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
GPS on laptop

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
Somebody once mentioned that they have a GPS on their laptop and...
Forum: Air travel August 18th, 2008, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 36
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
NRT-IAD a polar route? (was Airline Routes....)

"Brownz (Mobile)" wrote in message
Is there a website / map that shows what *actual* route BA fly BA0287 from
LHR - SFO...
Forum: Air travel August 17th, 2008, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 24
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Meals on planes

"LVTravel" wrote in message

"SMS" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2008, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Got my DOCUMENTS!!!!!

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
i just downloaded my documents for my cruise ont he 28th..im now set i
think..fun...
Forum: Cruises August 11th, 2008, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Carnival Fantasy - New Orleans Mississippi River oil spill update

"Becca" wrote in message
Andy P. Jung wrote:

http://blog.nola.com/news_impact/2008/08/0802RaisingTheBarge.pdf

Forum: Cruises August 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Carnival Fantasy - New Orleans Mississippi River oil spill update

"Becca" wrote in message
Andy P. Jung wrote:

Also, if anyone wants to know the depth of the Mississippi River at the
Forum: Cruises August 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Carnival Fantasy - New Orleans Mississippi River oil spill update

"Andy P. Jung" @. wrote in message
All cruises on Carnival Fantasy originally departing from New Orleans thru
September 1 have been diverted to...
Forum: Cruises August 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
What if a TStorm happens

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
just curious about what will happen if when i go on my cruise at the end
of august...
Forum: Cruises August 7th, 2008, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Andy P. Jung[_2_]
Carnival Fantasy - New Orleans Mississippi River oil spill update

All cruises on Carnival Fantasy originally departing from New Orleans thru
September 1 have been diverted to Mobile, AL.
http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/NewOrleans_Update2.aspx

It...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42