Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AnonyMouse
Forum: Europe December 27th, 2007, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By AnonyMouse
not so great britain

William Black wrote:

"John Kulp" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:37:03 +0530, "William Black"
Forum: Europe December 27th, 2007, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By AnonyMouse
not so great britain

Jim Ley wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 20:10:29 GMT, "Alan"
wrote:

we went shopping today in sainsbury's

spring onions egypt
Forum: Europe December 20th, 2007, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By AnonyMouse
Holland for disabled in a wheelchair

Giovanni Drogo wrote:
A friend of mine, disabled in a wheelchair, intends to make a trip to
Holland next spring. He will go with another friend, and they'll hire a
car.

Is there any...
Forum: Europe December 20th, 2007, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By AnonyMouse
Paris in October

Mel wrote:
Hi to everyone and thanks for all the travel tips over the years.

My wife and I will be in Paris for 5 days in October.

1. What is the best transportation pass to get? I hope...
Forum: Caribbean December 16th, 2007, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 7
Posted By AnonyMouse
About 30 years ago....

RPK wrote:
http://www.negril.com

Hi,

yea that's probably a good place to start... at least a m ap etc.

My wife and I stayed at a really nice place off the beach in
Negril...Im sure its...
Forum: Caribbean December 8th, 2007, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 4
Posted By AnonyMouse
jamaica or ???

Hi,

I've done jamaica 3 times... twice to AIs and once I rented a villa...
both were nice.

but... I'd like to go more low key...

the villa while peaceful was part of a large complex.

anybody got...
Forum: Europe December 8th, 2007, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 127
Posted By AnonyMouse
Smartest people Live in Finland

tam wrote:
"SuperBug" wrote in message
On 5 Dec, 23:01, "tam" ...
Forum: Europe December 8th, 2007, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 127
Posted By AnonyMouse
Smartest people Live in Finland

Tim C. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 18:19:53 -0600, Anonymouse
wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:
It has been proved by an OECD study once again. Finns know better.
Forum: Europe December 2nd, 2007, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By AnonyMouse
Hotel Recommendations in Amsterdam?

Hi,

the thing is the winston lacked a lift/elevator.

For Amsterdam I always recommendes the Winston - www.winston.nl - but
I see from the website it's now part of the St Christophers...
Forum: Europe December 2nd, 2007, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By AnonyMouse
Hotel Recommendations in Amsterdam?

pjbphd wrote:
My wife and I are Americans and will be passing through Amsterdam in
February on our way home from a trip to Africa. We've never been to the
city before and to break up our...
Forum: Europe December 2nd, 2007, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 103
Posted By AnonyMouse
buying film in Paris -- not at tourist price

Martin wrote:
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:51:55 +0100, Mxsmanic wrote:

Martin writes:

Urban legend?
No, demonstrated reality.

Reality? That's a new concept...
Forum: Europe November 25th, 2007, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By AnonyMouse
Paris catacombs will be closed in February?

ct-Rick wrote:
Will the Paris catacombs tour be open Feb 08? I'm getting different
stories...

Forum: Europe November 25th, 2007, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By AnonyMouse
buying LHD vehicle

Done it before in my RHD BMW Series5 and Audi 80- pretty hairy in the
mountains.
When I was 35 years younger I drove 2000 miles around Spain in a
mini--seemed quite comfy--at the time.
Forum: Europe November 3rd, 2007, 07:30 AM Posted to soc.culture.french,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 94
Posted By AnonyMouse
Common sense advice for travellers to Paris!

Old Boy wrote:
Treat Parisians with respect and they will respond accordingly!

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=4&subID=1293

The myth of the rude Parisians - I've not met a...
Forum: Europe October 28th, 2007, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By AnonyMouse
Xmas in America this year

Witherspoon Featherstone III wrote:

US dollar touches a new euro low

The value of the dollar has been on a downward spiral
The US dollar...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15