Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SMS 斯蒂文• 夏
Forum: USA & Canada January 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 38
insunrace

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
... I've made a number of trips to
Canada, the early ones to Bristish Columbia and Alberta. Strolling
along the grocery shelves, I was...
Forum: USA & Canada December 30th, 2007, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 2
skiers: I need advice regarding Truckee, California

Ira Humperdink MD wrote:
Anybody skiers here familiar with truckee, california? I heard that
truckee is a good city to stay in for those who want to check out
several area ski resorts. Does...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 30th, 2007, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.misc

Ira Humperdink MD wrote:
Anybody skiers here familiar with truckee, california? I heard that
truckee is a good city to stay in for those who want to check out
several area ski resorts. Does...
Forum: USA & Canada December 29th, 2007, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Carole Allen wrote:
"Carole Allen" wrote in message
Well, I cook at home every day. When I am on VACATION I want...
Forum: USA & Canada December 28th, 2007, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Carole Allen wrote:

Which is why the thought of visiting Reno or Vegas has never been an
attraction for me.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there. But sometimes you end up in those
locations...
Forum: USA & Canada December 28th, 2007, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Carole Allen wrote:

When I travel the only really huge restaurant meal I eat is the dinenr
one. I am not a big breakfast person, so I usually grab a tea and a
sweet, something like a...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Carole Allen wrote:
Not at all. It's a matter of priorities. If I can go on an extra city
tour or spend more days on the road on vacation by fixing my own food in
the hotel room,...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

wrote:
It seems a bit odd to use bathtubs, irons,
coffee makers etc. to prepare meals.

Incidentally, I recently learned that tiny cooking appliances are
often sold at...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

wrote:
It seems a bit odd to use bathtubs, irons,
coffee makers etc. to prepare meals.

Incidentally, I recently learned that tiny cooking appliances are
often sold at...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Ira Humperdink MD wrote:

I bring a mike tyson grill and an electric wok to make steak dinners
with. If you don't want to stir fry veggies, you can "steam" veggies
by heating them up by...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

sharx35 wrote:
"SMS ???. ?" wrote in message
sharx35 wrote:

Cheap *******s like Calif Bill don't realize...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

sharx35 wrote:

Cheap *******s like Calif Bill don't realize that part of being on a TRUE
vacation is NOT, repeat NOT having to make meals.

I find eating every meal in a restaurant to be less...
Forum: USA & Canada December 27th, 2007, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Marsha wrote:
BrianK wrote:
On 12/26/2007 3:39 PM CalifBill did the "neutron dance", then made
these writings:
"Rog'" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada December 26th, 2007, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Charitable Contribution Advice

wrote:
Since 2004, the above named page at http://geocities.com/iconoc/Articles/Charity.html
has had three sources of information. Now there are four.

"One of the recurring...
Forum: USA & Canada December 26th, 2007, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

wrote:

In terms of taking appliances (rice cooker, crock pot etc), it would
obviously be more difficult if you're traveling by plane, but on a car
trip it wouldn't be that...
Forum: USA & Canada December 26th, 2007, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 133
Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

I was checking into a hotel in Reno the other day, when I noticed the
guy in front of me was carrying a full size crock pot with him. Someone
in the elevator was carrying a rice cooker, and when I...
Forum: USA & Canada December 17th, 2007, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 23
Seattle to San Francisco in December

Littlefoot via TravelKB.com wrote:
I don't have a little thing to keep in my britches, I'm a girl!

Ah, that's why you actually got prepared by practicing putting on
chains, rather than laying...
Forum: USA & Canada December 14th, 2007, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 23
Seattle to San Francisco in December

Hatunen wrote:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:20:45 -0800, SMS ???• ?
wrote:

Littlefoot via TravelKB.com wrote:

So if any one is
driving on I-5 on December...
Forum: USA & Canada December 14th, 2007, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 23
Seattle to San Francisco in December

Littlefoot via TravelKB.com wrote:

So if any one is
driving on I-5 on December 21st and 22nd look for a black Corolla with 3
twenty three years old talking on a CB.

10-4 good buddy. Put the...
Forum: USA & Canada December 12th, 2007, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 23
Seattle to San Francisco in December

Littlefoot wrote:
Hello,

I will be taking a road trip on December 21st from Seattle to San
Francisco with my 2 friends. I've never driven in the snow before and I'm
very very...
Forum: Air travel November 19th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Lufthansa's Screwy Web Site for Flight Tracking

I was trying to track a flight from Munich to San Francisco. Entering
the flight number and the date gave strange results. If I searched by
arrivals, it claimed that the flight had landed even...
Forum: Air travel November 16th, 2007, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Tipping in USA/Canada

Qanset wrote:
The wife and I are planning at trip to USA/Canada in the near future.
Is it true that the Yanks are really hung up on tipping, and that
FORGETTING to tip someone is courting...
Forum: Cruises October 31st, 2007, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 107
Are shipboard art auctions fraudulent?

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
SMS éz‰⁄ï∂• ⃠wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

Forum: Cruises October 31st, 2007, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 107
Are shipboard art auctions fraudulent?

Charles wrote:
In article , Rick
wrote:

The Kinkade Gallery says I haven't been duped - On the contrary they
Forum: Cruises October 31st, 2007, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 107
Are shipboard art auctions fraudulent?

Rick wrote:
On Oct 27, 11:51 am, Charles wrote:
In article

The "auctions" are set ups. They use shills and phantom bidders to up
the price.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 29