Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: coach
Forum: USA & Canada March 22nd, 2012, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By coach
Easter Holiday North of Toronto

Select from a variety of accommodation packages with special Easter weekend events and activities for families or couples.http://www.400eleven.com/getaways-easter.html Ontario resort destinations...
Forum: USA & Canada February 14th, 2012, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By coach
Canada Family Day Long Weekend

Ontario residents look forward to Canada's Family Day fun long weekend
in February. Family Day on February 20 in Ontario signals the start
to Ontario Heritage Week with a number of community...
Forum: USA & Canada January 22nd, 2008, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 65
Posted By coach
Ontario Hotels

On Jan 21, 8:17 am, Lee wrote:
Hi all,

We are doing a fly/drive to Ontraio in September this year. Our flight
will arrive in Toronto on 31st Aug and we will be...
Forum: USA & Canada December 14th, 2007, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By coach
Why is Poutine so rare in Canada?

On Dec 13, 3:10 pm, "Prue's Doux" wrote:
On Dec 1, 5:58 am, sechumlib wrote:

Looking for poutine in Vancouver is probably analogous to...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4