Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K
Forum: USA & Canada August 31st, 2010, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 34
Posted By K
7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

JImmy wrote:
Thanks for the given information that "I know " guys. I am looking for
someone that has taken a trip of this type with some insight.

We did a similar trip a few years ago, but spent...
Forum: USA & Canada August 30th, 2010, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 34
Posted By K
7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"K" wrote in message

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"Brian"...
Forum: USA & Canada August 29th, 2010, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 34
Posted By K
7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"Brian" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:31:49 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2010, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 34
Posted By K
7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"tim...." wrote in message

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada August 26th, 2010, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 34
Posted By K
7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"JImmy" wrote in message

We are looking for a tour that covers the following...
Forum: USA & Canada August 5th, 2010, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By K
thanksgiving

news wrote:
In november we go to florida and on Thanksgiving day we are in Naples.
Is ther something to do than?Where can you get a good Thanksgiving
meal?Every thing is welcome.
Ina from...
Forum: Europe July 23rd, 2010, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By K
Poll: Majority of Americans now feel country would have been beeter off if McCain had been elected POTUS

JNugent wrote:
PJ Himselff wrote:

Poll: Majority of Americans now feel country would have been beeter
off if McCain had been elected POTUS

Forum: Europe May 24th, 2010, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By K
Driving From Rome to Amalfi

Mike wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2010 15:19:28 +0100, "bart.c" wrote:

"http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/10/78/107887_d9656394.jpg"

Looks like somewhere in UK. And not...
Forum: Europe May 20th, 2010, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By K
Driving From Rome to Amalfi

Tom wrote:
My wife and I will be driving from Rome to Amalfi in July. Curious as
to how easy it is to make this drive and also the time involved. We
will be renting a car at the Rome airport....
Forum: USA & Canada May 17th, 2010, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Seattle to Whistler

bob edwards wrote:
I have to travel from Seattle to Whistler early in July. I need to
decide whether to rent a car in Seattle and drive to Whistler or fly
to Vancouver and take the bus from...
Forum: Europe May 4th, 2010, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 31
Posted By K
buying Euros for Sept.?

marc4ucb wrote:
I am planning on traveling to Europe in late September. I suspect
that the Euro will rise vs. the dollar by then.
Does it make sense to buy some Euro’s now? If I do is there a...
Forum: USA & Canada April 14th, 2010, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By K
Maverick Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Pictures

Paul Michaels wrote:
During our last trip to Las Vegas, we went on a Maverick Helicopters
tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. The tour also passed over
Lake Mead, the Colorado River,...
Forum: Europe April 2nd, 2010, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By K
Is this a reasonable itinerary for Turkey in late May?

kannon30 wrote:
Here is what our travel agent recommended for our available 14 days.
in Turkey in late May/early June. My concern is that we are visiting
some places for only a few hours, then...
Forum: Latin America March 29th, 2010, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 6
Posted By K
Best of Columbia

Davis AZ wrote:
For nature/history lovers what are the best stops apart from Bogota,
Leticia, Cartagena.

Thanks
Davis AZ

Medellin is once again a go-to place for tourists. It's a...
Forum: USA & Canada March 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By K
"Canadian protest shuts down Coulter"

Bill in Schenectady wrote:
On Mar 24, 12:03 am, Mike wrote:
so only left-wing liberals have the right to speech and to criticize
but not the right-wing, conservative?...
Forum: USA & Canada July 10th, 2009, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

People like what they like. I'm personally not nuts about lobster,
but my family loves them. The Portuguese restaurants always have a
dish that combines clams and pork, and I love things...
Forum: USA & Canada July 8th, 2009, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

ARC wrote:
"K" wrote in message
I don't know why MLD finds the train to Gloucester difficult. You
get on,...
Forum: USA & Canada July 8th, 2009, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

ARC wrote:
"K" wrote in message
I don't know why MLD finds the train to Gloucester difficult. You
get on,...
Forum: USA & Canada July 5th, 2009, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

MLD wrote:
"K" wrote in message

Keith

Keith, thank you very much. We are interested to tried...
Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2009, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

Mark Brader wrote:
Keith Blakeslee:
Another thought is to get a bit out of Boston and up to Essex
(serviced by T and short cab ride). Woodman's is the name of the
most popular place...
Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2009, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

Keith

Keith, thank you very much. We are interested to tried the Woodman's
or any other clambake restaurants. Can you please tell me what you
mean by going to Essex from Boston by the...
Forum: USA & Canada July 1st, 2009, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

I didn't mean I knew of any particular dinner boat, just that it seemed
likely that there would be some, and there are, but they only seem to offer
clambakes from Memorial Day to Labor Day. You...
Forum: USA & Canada June 30th, 2009, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

ARC wrote:
We are planning to do some sightseeing in Boston on the weekend of
October 24.
We particularly interested in clambake in Boston areas.
Since we never been to a clambake, we would...
Forum: Caribbean June 29th, 2009, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 12
Posted By K
Are All-Inclusive Resorts the way to go?

pinklife wrote:
i have heard different opnions on this issue. on the one hand, you get
all your meals, drinks, activities and everything else paid for. on
the other hand, if you are planning on...
Forum: USA & Canada June 9th, 2009, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By K
Ghost towns accessible without a high-clearance vehicle

wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:05 pm, Lee Choquette Carrie Choquette
wrote:
To get to a family reunion we will be driving across...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49