Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Macdonald
Forum: Africa September 27th, 2007, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By John Macdonald
Trip report and photos Botswana

We have just completed our annual trip report if anyone is interested.

http://www.wildworldweb.co.uk/holidays/botswana2.htm
http://www.wildworldweb.co.uk/holidays/Botswana2/report.htm

It covers a 4...
Forum: Africa August 2nd, 2007, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By John Macdonald
Safari info for Tanzania

In message , Rita Daggett
writes
wrote in...
Forum: Africa April 29th, 2007, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 29
Posted By John Macdonald
African Photogragphy inspiration wanted!!!

In message ,
the_niner_nation writes
As I ahve psoted before, I am really excited to be going to Kenya for a
safari, and...
Forum: Africa January 17th, 2007, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By John Macdonald
Map for GPS

In message , Wildpicture
writes
Hi,

I have been playing a bit with my GPS and Oziexplorer in preperation
for an upcoming trip to...
Forum: Africa October 25th, 2006, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By John Macdonald
Short-haul winter sun - Africa

In message ,
TonyW writes
Can anyone recommend a play to stay in Africa - nice beach, warm, not
windy, pleasant...
Forum: Africa October 13th, 2006, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 10
Posted By John Macdonald
Chobe

In message , GeirSan
writes
Is Chobe anyth0 border in Botswana from Livingstone in Zambia).
Planning a short trip now.

Geir

We...
Forum: Africa September 25th, 2006, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By John Macdonald
Trip report - Namibia and Botswana

In message , Rita Daggett
writes
Lovely pics and informative report; not up to self-drive myself but Botswana
is wonderful however...
Forum: Africa September 24th, 2006, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By John Macdonald
Trip report - Namibia and Botswana

Hope some of you might be interested in a report and pictures from our
recent self-drive trip from Namibia, through the Caprivi strip and
around the Okavango delta in...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8