Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Forum: Cruises February 10th, 2009, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
What would you Do?

On Feb 10, 1:16 pm, Susette wrote:
A client of one of my agents. Was on the Explorer in December. He was
sick most of the cruise with Noro.... He went to the Dining room...
Forum: Cruises January 20th, 2009, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
VIKINGS GO DUTCH!!!!!

On Jan 19, 3:39*pm, "Tom K" wrote:
So... we've done Celebrity, we've done Princess, we've done Royal Caribbean,
and we need to save our money to do Oasis next year...
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2008, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Spirit Air -- $54 to check my bags and get assigned seats!

On Dec 30, 1:22 pm, Susette wrote:
On Dec 30, 9:29 am, wrote:

On Dec 30, 8:52 am, Susette wrote:

On Dec...
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2008, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Spirit Air -- $54 to check my bags and get assigned seats!

On Dec 30, 8:52 am, Susette wrote:
On Dec 29, 8:12 pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:

NONNY:
you do not even get pretzels on a plane anymore

Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2008, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Spirit Air -- $54 to check my bags and get assigned seats!

On Dec 29, 3:02 pm, jeffcoud wrote:
Ok, this is just a midday rant, lol...but just booked my flights for
the GGC down to Fort Lauderdale in February and....on Spirit Air,
Forum: Cruises October 1st, 2008, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Time to buy?

On Sep 30, 12:10 pm, "George Leppla" wrote:
Royal Caribbean stock is selling for under $20 a share.

Time to buy?

--
George Leppla ...
Forum: Cruises May 20th, 2008, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On May 15, 8:04*pm, Ermalee Ermalee wrote:
Nonnymus wrote:
Well, when George gets back I need to do some booking. *I've now
surveyed the family and all are planning to come. *We're gonna...
Forum: Air travel May 17th, 2008, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Spirit Air?

On May 13, 5:47 pm, "Rog'" wrote:
wrote:
I've been trying to get in touch with Spirit Air via phone...
Also, I'm trying to make a...
Forum: Air travel May 13th, 2008, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Spirit Air?

I've been trying to get in touch with Spirit Air via phone. Every
time I call and select the option to make a reservation (or any other
option for that matter), I get a busy signal. Not even the...
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2008, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 98
Posted By [email protected]
First cruise

On Mar 30, 10:26 pm, "Tom K" wrote:
wrote in message

I...
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2008, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 98
Posted By [email protected]
First cruise

On Mar 29, 8:38 am, wrote:
Thank you to everyone who responded with help and suggestions. We
have decided to go on the Adventure of the Seas. We haven't been to
the...
Forum: Cruises March 8th, 2008, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Favorite Beaches... Aruba and Curacao???

On Mar 7, 5:04*pm, "Tom K" wrote:
What's everyone's favorite beaches in Aruba and Curacao?

Any suggestions? *Going there Easter Break.

We've never been to Curacao...
Forum: Cruises February 21st, 2008, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
GGC2009 COSTS

On Feb 20, 7:13*pm, Kate wrote:
Here are the prices of the three cruises that are being considered for
GGC2009

1.

Freedom of the Seas

December 7, 2008
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2008, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Flying with make-up?

On Jan 1, 6:30*pm, sue mullen wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"sue mullen" wrote in message
Last time...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Traveling light

On Dec 17, 8:49*pm, "George Leppla" wrote:
Last week we went on the Grand Princess and tried something different. *We
limited our luggage to one roll-aboard and one...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Traveling light

On Dec 17, 8:49*pm, "George Leppla" wrote:
Last week we went on the Grand Princess and tried something different. *We
limited our luggage to one roll-aboard and one...
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Posted By [email protected]
Viking Cruisers Return

understand we had 140 ft. waves

Jean, I'm hoping you meant 14 foot waves. I can't imagine what it
would feel like to be in 140 ft. waves.

Jo-Ann
Forum: Cruises December 16th, 2007, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Posted By [email protected]
Viking Cruisers Return

On Dec 16, 10:01 am, "Tom K" wrote:
In Fort Lauderdale, I walked up to an outside check in agent who had nobody
in line... gave him my bag, he got me an exit row seat,...
Forum: Cruises December 10th, 2007, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Liberty of the Seas

On Dec 8, 5:31 pm, (tess) wrote:
I am contemplating a cruise July 19th on RC Liberty of the Seas.
Any comments would be welcome.
Thank you.

Thelma

If it's half as good...
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2007, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
WHOOPEE!!!

On Dec 2, 7:49 pm, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

Forum: Cruises December 2nd, 2007, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
WHOOPEE!!!

On Dec 1, 6:51 pm, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:
"marjaz77" wrote in message

Forum: Cruises November 27th, 2007, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
How, When, and Where Was Your Love Of Cruising Born?

On Nov 21, 3:10 pm, "Duncan Craig" wrote:
"Daniel R. Bonham" wrote in ... Another coffee table...
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2007, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
FL Beaches

On Nov 16, 1:51 pm, "Dean Rheault" wrote:
We have time both pre and post cruise in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale in late Jan.
Just wondering what we can expect for water temps at the...
Forum: Cruises November 1st, 2007, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
WHOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!!!

On Oct 30, 9:57 pm, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:
Just got the docs for the Vikings Cruise on the Liberty of the Seas which is
organized by Susette and Kerry and...
Forum: Cruises September 21st, 2007, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By [email protected]
NJ/NY/MD/TX Get together

On Sep 20, 9:15 pm, "Tom K" wrote: