Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Johnson
Forum: Cruises October 31st, 2012, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Johnson
Oceania Cruise Line

"Sandy" wrote in message

In the information booklets from the cruise line, it mentions very nice
amenaties for the balcony and veranda...
Forum: Cruises January 22nd, 2008, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By Paul Johnson
Making new friends on cruise

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
is it hard for you to meet new people on your cruises..?
My husband and i are...
Forum: Cruises January 22nd, 2008, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul Johnson
Packing

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
ok how much or how little do you pack for your trip??
what is the most important...
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2008, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By Paul Johnson
food on airplane

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
Looks like you enjoy the Oceania TransAtlantics. We did our first last
March,
Miami to Marseille,...
Forum: Cruises January 10th, 2008, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By Paul Johnson
food on airplane

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
... On our most recent adventure we flew a major American carrier SFO to
Prague and
even though it...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By Paul Johnson
Traveling light

"George Leppla" wrote in message
Last week we went on the Grand Princess and tried something different. We
limited our luggage...
Forum: Cruises December 11th, 2007, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Johnson
PASSPORTS????

"Neal Eckhardt" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:19:18 -0500, "Gregory C. Read"
Forum: Cruises November 16th, 2007, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Johnson
Seven days and counting

A week from today the wife and I go to Dulles (Washington, DC) airport where
we will fly Lufthansa to Munich and on to Barcelona. There we will board
Oceania's Insignia for its transatlantic trip...
Forum: Cruises October 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul Johnson
Barcelona pickpocket question

"clint" wrote in message
Worry about Rio!

I am. I Googled Rio and found that it is one of the most violent cities in
the...
Forum: Cruises October 20th, 2007, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul Johnson
Barcelona pickpocket question

wrote in message
"Paul Johnson" wrote:
We are booked on the Oceania Insignia cruise from Barcelona to Rio...
Forum: Cruises October 19th, 2007, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul Johnson
Barcelona pickpocket question

We are booked on the Oceania Insignia cruise from Barcelona to Rio de
Janeiro next month. We will fly in to Barcelona where Oceania will pick us
up and transport us to the ship, With recent...
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2007, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul Johnson
Internet service on Oceania's Regatta?

"Ike" wrote in message
For me it's a necessity, and I've just seen rather old information that
suggests problems. Can...
Forum: Cruises August 30th, 2007, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Johnson
Trans Atlantic Crossing

"Ike" wrote in message
More comments regarding "tiny ships".

Thinking about my personal seafaring history, I realize...
Forum: Cruises August 29th, 2007, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Johnson
Trans Atlantic Crossing

I meant to add to my previous post that flying overnight to catch your ship
in Europe is tough with jet lag, but coming back the time zones change
gradually and you arrive home very refreshed. A...
Forum: Cruises August 29th, 2007, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Johnson
Trans Atlantic Crossing

"Easy News" wrote in message
I have always wanted to do a Trans Atlantic crossing.
I know the two times of the year are...
Forum: Cruises June 15th, 2007, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Paul Johnson
Smoking In Cabins?

"Brian K" wrote in message
On 6/14/2007 6:10 PM Charles exclaimed:
In article...
Forum: Cruises June 10th, 2007, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Paul Johnson
Way Way OT

"clint" wrote in message
No(I don't think so?)
"Don & Lynn" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises April 30th, 2007, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Johnson
Oceania? Regatta? Repositioning?

"ego" wrote in message
We're relatively newbies having only cruised twice before. The Regatta's
November port change from...
Forum: Cruises April 27th, 2007, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul Johnson
U S UNITED STATES

In the early '60s I was on a Navy radar picket ship on patrol in the North
Atlantic. One night while we were crusing at 10 knots our surface radar
picked up a contact coming up astern at 30 knots...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul Johnson
Almost Tragic Cave Rafting in Belize

"lj" wrote in message

I did the cave tupbing, not rafting, and it was almost tame!! But then
again, I live a few minutes...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20