Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim McDonough
Forum: Cruises June 27th, 2011, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim McDonough
Mazatlan & diving

Wayne Dernoncourt writes:

My in-laws have a timeshare in Mazatlan and they've invited us to stay
for about a week with them. Valerie wants to go diving. Marilyn says
that...
Forum: Cruises January 30th, 2011, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim McDonough
E-Doc Dance!

Doing the e-doc dance, as we got e-mail today to let us know they are
available for our 7 day Caribbean (FLL, Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten,
Half Moon Cay, FLL) cruise on HAL's ms Nieuw Amsterdam...
Forum: Cruises January 27th, 2010, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim McDonough
Scuba Options At Cruise Ship Ports Of Call

In article Charles writes:
Tim McDonough wrote:

That is where a dive...
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2010, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.scuba,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim McDonough
Scuba Options At Cruise Ship Ports Of Call

In article ray writes:
Dan Bracuk wrote:
What's the orange spot on this one?
Forum: Cruises January 26th, 2010, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.scuba,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim McDonough
Scuba Options At Cruise Ship Ports Of Call

In article Dan Bracuk writes:
On 24 Jan 2010 23:17:47 -0800, (Tim McDonough) wrote:

Tim McDonough...
Forum: Cruises January 25th, 2010, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.scuba,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim McDonough
Scuba Options At Cruise Ship Ports Of Call

Tim McDonough writes:

Tim McDonough writes:

My wife and I will be taking an 18 day cruise (on HAL's ms Statendam)
through the Panama Canal (FLL to SAN).

For others who might be...
Forum: Cruises October 15th, 2009, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim McDonough
Scuba Options At Cruise Ship Ports Of Call

My wife and I will be taking an 18 day cruise (on HAL's ms Statendam) through
the Panama Canal (FLL to SAN). We are both scuba divers and on past cruises,
have found several potrts of call that have...
Forum: Cruises August 10th, 2009, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim McDonough
San Juan or St. Martin for diving

In article Susette writes:
On Jul 30, 7:16=EF=BF=BDpm, Dillon Pyron ...
Forum: Cruises June 20th, 2009, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By Tim McDonough
Lifeboat Drill #2

In article Charles writes:
In article , Brian...
Forum: Cruises June 10th, 2009, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim McDonough
after-dinner sweets and sandy landscapes

writes:

My way of remembering the correct spellings:

Desserts: Stressed spelled backwards after eating lots of them

Deserts: Nothing like the desserts.

There are more...
Forum: Cruises April 2nd, 2009, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Tim McDonough
Orlando To Port Everglades Transport

In article Brian K winked:
On 3/30/2009 2:38 PM Tim McDonough "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
My wife and I...
Forum: Cruises March 30th, 2009, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Tim McDonough
Orlando To Port Everglades Transport

My wife and I have just signed up for HAL's ms Statendam's 16-day Holiday
trip through the Panama Canal. We depart Ft. Lauderdale on Dec 21st, but
instaed of flying right to FLL on the 20th, we have...
Forum: Cruises December 11th, 2008, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim McDonough
WOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!

In article Rosalie B. writes:
(Tim McDonough) wrote:

I'm doing the dance! Just got my docs today for my...
Forum: Cruises December 11th, 2008, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim McDonough
WOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!

I've been on the Veendam (a sister ship with a similar layout) twice (2002
and 2005), and I'm really looking forward to this cruise as well. It is so
nice to be on a ship where you almost instantly...
Forum: Cruises December 5th, 2008, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim McDonough
WOO HOO! Doin' the Doc Dance!

I'm doing the dance! Just got my docs today for my January 3rd departure on
HAL's ms Statendam. Looking forward to spending 7 days with a whole bunch of
bells ringers and hopefully meeting (and...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15