Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Quincy
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 33
Posted By Quincy
I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper(or any Australian here)

On Mar 23, 7:33*pm, Santa Claus wrote:
Josef Fritzl wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

* Sick idiot! [1]

* Oz doesn't need your kind, so stay in Germany...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 23rd, 2009, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Replies: 33
Posted By Quincy
I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper(or any Australian here)

On Mar 23, 1:29*pm, Superdave wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 04:55:47 -0700 (PDT), Josef Fritzl

wrote:
On Mar 23, 11:24*am, "|-|erc"...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 22nd, 2009, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Replies: 33
Posted By Quincy
I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper(or any Australian here)

On Mar 22, 10:36*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:39:43 -0700 (PDT), Quincy wrote:
I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 22nd, 2009, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Replies: 33
Posted By Quincy
I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (orany Australian here)

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4