Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Margie R
Forum: Cruises September 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Margie R
Carnival Dream

Thank you. I will check out the photo tour. We read some reviews on
the Dream and most said it was too crowded, long lines at the buffet and
the elevators were always packed?

Margie
Forum: Cruises May 18th, 2011, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Margie R
Carnival Dream

Has anyone sailed on the Carnival Dream? We got back from the RCI
Freedom of the Seas last week and are thinking of trying the Carnival
Dream in June? Any comments about the Dream would be...
Forum: Cruises October 5th, 2009, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Margie R
Tampa Port

Thank you for your responses.

Kathryn, we are driving down from Western, NC. Our son and daughter in
law are flying in from CA to Tampa to go on the cruise with us. Your
information was very...
Forum: Cruises October 3rd, 2009, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Margie R
Tampa Port

I read this group everyday but have never posted. Seems like a very
nice group and I have learned a lot of helpful information.

We are going on the Carnival Legend Nov. 8th - 14th out of Tampa. ...
Forum: Cruises October 22nd, 2008, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Margie R
Cruise Medical Ins.????? (ALL)

Thanks to all of you. Very good suggestions

This afternoon I decided to call Medicare again and talk to a
Supervisor. He was very pleasant. He found our claim and said he found
the problems. He...
Forum: Cruises October 22nd, 2008, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Margie R
Cruise Medical Ins.????? (Ray)

Ray thank you. I know Hubbard is in Alaska but Medicare claims is
saying
that since the ship was in water and not port to find the correct
address for the claim they need to know if it is...
Forum: Cruises October 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Margie R
Cruise Medical Ins.?????

Can you help. We took an Alaska cruise out of Vancouever in May. While
the ship was at Hubbard Glacier my husband had to see the ship Dr. In
filing the Insurance claim we need to know if Hubbard...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9