Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R H Draney
Forum: Europe October 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 43
Posted By R H Draney
Travel query

Tater Cole filted:

So my wife and I are in those awkward years between backpacking across
a foriegn continent and going on a managed tour for seniors. This
means we are heading to Maui for a...
Forum: Air travel June 25th, 2008, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Replies: 21
Posted By R H Draney
Travel advice please.

Greg Procter filted:

R H Draney wrote:

And the kiwi *fruit* used to be called the Chinese gooseberry, confusing not
only the country but the type of bird as well....r

You're not wrong...
Forum: Air travel June 24th, 2008, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Replies: 21
Posted By R H Draney
Travel advice please.

Greg Procter filted:

Lumpy the Abdab wrote:

Thanks Barbara. But Kiwi's? The only Kiwi I know is a brand of shoe
polish.

The Kiwi is the national bird of New Zealand.
"Kiwi" shoe...
Forum: Air travel June 20th, 2008, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.obituaries
Replies: 21
Posted By R H Draney
Travel advice please.

Steve Hayes filted:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:57:36 -0400, Lumpy wrote:

Hi. I'm suffering from terminal cancer. My doctor has advised me to make
the best use of...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4