Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uCruiser.com
Forum: Cruises March 20th, 2009, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By uCruiser.com
Discount Transatlantic

April 26: Crown Princess 9 days $ 604

From where to where?

Mike
www.ucruiser.com
Forum: Cruises March 3rd, 2009, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By uCruiser.com
A NEW CRUISE

I don't think you will regret it. We booked with them last summer and they
were very helpful.
I prefer to book directly with the cruise line, but would use VTG again, if
their price is...
Forum: Cruises March 2nd, 2009, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By uCruiser.com
Waffle Station, Made to Order Eggs, etc On Solstice

You went on a cruise and lost weight?????
Last time I had my stateroom all the way aft in the ship, so I did a lot of
walking. I never used the elevator and I walked a lot at the different
ports....
Forum: Cruises March 2nd, 2009, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By uCruiser.com
Cruise pricing based on passenger residence

Sorry about that Charles. I completely missed that state dropdown box.

Mike
www.uCruiser.com

"Charles" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2009, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By uCruiser.com
Cruise pricing based on passenger residence

Try and go to directly to the source instead of the travel search engines.
Carnival.com do not ask you for any information. They give you the prices
right there without you tell them where you are...
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2009, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By uCruiser.com
Cruise pricing based on passenger residence

I have my doubts that this is because of different prices in different
states, because they are displaying their prices online before you are
logged in. So they don't know where you are located...
Forum: Cruises February 28th, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By uCruiser.com
New Air Line rip offs

and sometimes much less.
I flew from Denmark to London with them for $13 per ticket and sometimes
their prices are $0. They cash in on luggage overweight. They have a fairly
low limit and I guess a...
Forum: Cruises February 24th, 2009, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By uCruiser.com
SAN JUAN question

How long time do you have there before boarding?
Old San Juan is beatiful, but I have only been there during the day and I
don't know how safe it is to hang out there at night..
--...
Forum: Cruises February 22nd, 2009, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By uCruiser.com
Carnival Pride 3-22-09 Panama Canal

What will you be doing in Jamaica?

We expect to go Jamaica/Cayman/Cozumel within a couple of month and have
been looking at Island Village right at the port in Jamaica. It looks like
it will be a...
Forum: Cruises February 21st, 2009, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By uCruiser.com
If I had not caught this, would I have been allowed on our flightto our cruise?

I don't think it would have given you any problems.
My last name ends on "sen" and I have been flying several times with "son"
on the ticked and never had problems.

--
Mike
www.uCruiser.com

Not me. I wouldn't mind going on very long cruises, but not actually live
onboard.
The process of looking for a new cruise and researching, is a part of the
whole experience for me.

But who...
Forum: Cruises February 14th, 2009, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By uCruiser.com
Why is Celebrity offering 50% discounts on deposits?

I don't get it either. Ok, so you have to pay less when you book the cruise,
but you'll have to pay more when the remainder is due. How is that going to
help anyone?
Oh well.. They got the press...
Forum: Cruises February 6th, 2009, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By uCruiser.com
suggestions needed

Try Hotwire.com
I have always got the best deals from them, when it comes to hotels.
You need to book before they actually let you know which hotel you get, but
you can choose rating and an area...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13