Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jehn
Forum: USA & Canada April 7th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By jehn
I suppose that it would not be a difficult task...

I suppose that it would not be a difficult task for getting the sources that you need for the accommodations and car rentals. My friend was recently there in Montreal and he too had hired some car...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel April 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By jehn
Canada is a great country and you could really...

Canada is a great country and you could really enjoy yourself out there if you have got a well planned trip. Any trip needs to be well-planned if you want to enjoy it completely. The unspoiled beauty...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel March 19th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By jehn
There are many places that you can opt in...

There are many places that you can opt in Montreal for a good stay. As you have already mentioned, there are hotels and other rental services that offer accommodations to travelers in Montreal. It...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel March 7th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By jehn
Hi, there are many ways that can help you to get...

Hi, there are many ways that can help you to get an accommodation there. As you already said that there are hotels and I would suggest that you can go for Toronto Executive Apartments ...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel February 1st, 2009, 07:01 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By jehn
That’s really good, the company giving the choice...

That’s really good, the company giving the choice to decide the place of stay (wish I too had a choice….but I never go out on executive trips). Anyways, hope to go on a trip by the company soon. As...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel December 25th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By jehn
Montreal is a good place to spend your vacation...

Montreal is a good place to spend your vacation and my cousin was recently on a trip there. You do have a good choice of hotels there but as in my opinion and on the travel experiences of my cousin...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel December 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By jehn
That is just great! Montreal is a great city to...

That is just great! Montreal is a great city to spend your vacations and welcomes visitors at their best. The city offers some good places to visit and has locations of varied interests. Old Montreal...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7