Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Green Light Travel
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2007, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Green Light Travel
Found a Great November Hawaii circle cruise deal

Celebrity is running an interesting Hawaiian circle special for the
month of November from San Diego. It's a 15-night cruise aboard the
Mercury from $980 per person. Several sailings are available...
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2007, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Green Light Travel
Baltic Excursions

On Sep 25, 6:40 pm, Steph Peters
wrote:
(Jeff Gersten) of WebTV Subscriber wrote:

(Green Light Travel) wrote:

Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2007, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Green Light Travel
Baltic Excursions

Thanks to everyone on their comments about the Crown Princess. I can't
wait to do my Baltic cruise. My wife and three-year-old will be with
us. We'll be doing Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm,...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2007, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Green Light Travel
Princess last minute cruises

Saw your post on Princess cruises. I'm going to take my first one next
May on the Crown Princess. Have you been onboard?

Rick

www.greenlight-travel.com

On Sep 23, 11:43 am, ...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2007, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Green Light Travel
Crown Princess?

I have booked a Baltic Cruise on the Crown Princess for May 2008. Has
anyone ever sailed on this ship? If so, I'd love to hear your
feedback.

Rick

www.greenlight-travel.com
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5