Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Surreyman
Forum: Europe May 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 52
Posted By Surreyman
Scenic areas in England

On 28 May, 13:29, William Black wrote:
Chris H wrote:
In message , Jack Campin
- bogus address...
Forum: Air travel May 22nd, 2009, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Surreyman
What would be your perfect romantic holiday,if money was of nolimitation ?

On 22 May, 06:02, Brian wrote:
If money wasn't a limitation, what would be your idea of the perfect
romantic holiday and please say why for any location/s named ?

The one we...
Forum: Asia May 22nd, 2009, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17

On 22 May, 06:02, Brian wrote:
If money wasn't a limitation, what would be your idea of the perfect
romantic holiday and please say why for any location/s named ?

The one we...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered May 22nd, 2009, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10

On 22 May, 06:02, Brian wrote:
If money wasn't a limitation, what would be your idea of the perfect
romantic holiday and please say why for any location/s named ?

The one we...
Forum: Europe May 22nd, 2009, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Surreyman
Scenic areas in England

On 21 May, 19:38, William Black wrote:
Surreyman wrote:
On 21 May, 13:07, William Black wrote:
Surreyman wrote:
On 20...
Forum: Europe May 5th, 2009, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Surreyman
Kyrenia, North Cyprus

This customary account of the latest Spencer trek is rather brief this
time round. Largely ‘cos many have probably already been to the
Turkish Republic of North Cyprus, and it wasn’t that unusual a...
Forum: Europe April 9th, 2009, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Surreyman
Northern (Turkish) Cyprus

Am shortly off to Northern (Turkish) Cyprus for the first time, for a
couple of weeks, based in Kyrenia.

If anyone's interested in my looking out for any specific info, just
post here asap and will...
Forum: Europe March 31st, 2009, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 65
Posted By Surreyman
Top scenic drives in Europe?

On 31 Mar, 08:39, Pentaxuser wrote:
Dan Stephenson wrote:
countries I will definitely visit are Germany, Norway, Switzerland,
Italy, and...
Forum: Europe March 21st, 2009, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 21
Posted By Surreyman
Alitalia

On 19 Mar, 19:01, erilar wrote:
For my sins, I am going to be traveling to and from Sicily soon on this
airline I am not familiar with. *I have, however, read some...
Forum: Europe March 14th, 2009, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Surreyman
Kyrenia, North Cyprus

Any personal hints & tips not in the usual books/sites re a two-week
stay (already fixed) in Kyrenia, North Cyprus?
Forum: Europe February 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 26
Posted By Surreyman
Amalfi Coast region

On 14 Feb, 05:03, poldy wrote:
In article ,
(Poetic Justice) wrote:

*You might consider...
Forum: Europe February 11th, 2009, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 135
Posted By Surreyman
Why expand Heath Row and not Gatwick?

On 10 Feb, 23:48, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:21:40 +0000, (David Horne, _the_

chancellor (*)) wrote:
erilar ...
Forum: Europe January 26th, 2009, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 52
Posted By Surreyman
Glaciers in Europe?

On 26 Jan, 10:01, Giovanni Drogo wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Dan Stephenson wrote:
Hi, I'm going to Europe for a good while later this year, and I'd like
to...
Forum: Europe January 14th, 2009, 09:38 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Surreyman
Royal family face another race row

On 13 Jan, 16:50, Sweep wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090113/tuk-royal-family-face-another-ra...

Royal family face another race row

1 hour 41 mins ago
Forum: Europe January 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 41
Posted By Surreyman
Airport transfer Lanzarote

On 12 Jan, 16:44, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:39:13 GMT, (Jim Ley) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:15:52 +0100, Martin ...
Forum: Europe January 2nd, 2009, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Surreyman
OK - off topic!

But I ain't joining a special group just for this, and I'm sure
there's much experience here .....

Have just come across the paucity of direct flights from San Francisco
to Anchorage, which I...
Forum: Europe December 18th, 2008, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Surreyman
London Info Request

On 17 Dec, 18:34, "tim....." wrote:
"Surreyman" wrote in message

Forum: Europe December 17th, 2008, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Surreyman
London Info Request

On 16 Dec, 18:27, "tim....." wrote:
"Surreyman" wrote in message

Forum: Europe December 16th, 2008, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Surreyman
London Info Request

On 15 Dec, 23:28, "MLD" wrote:
Plan on visiting London this Spring and am trying to figure out just how
much time would be needed to cover all the typical sights. *Also, what...
Forum: Europe November 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 35
Posted By Surreyman
Are all cruises non-smoking?

On 24 Nov, 09:04, Crystal Gunns wrote:
On 24 Nov, 09:25, Surreyman wrote:

Am I right in assuming all cruises are totally non-smoking these...
Forum: Europe November 24th, 2008, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 35
Posted By Surreyman
Are all cruises non-smoking?

Am I right in assuming all cruises are totally non-smoking these days?
In personal cabins?
Are there pub-type smoking areas on deck?

Surreyman
Forum: Europe November 24th, 2008, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Surreyman
Winter has arrived in North

On 23 Nov, 23:11, Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Markku
Grönroos says...

A wide front of blizzard has swept over...
Forum: Europe November 18th, 2008, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Surreyman
Canaries?

We want some relatively short-range sun for maybe two weeks, Jan/Feb
(travelling from the UK).
Rightly or wrongly, we're still avoiding North Africa/Middle East,
which we know well anyway.
The...
Forum: Europe November 9th, 2008, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Surreyman
Any Tips for Tunisia?

On 8 Nov, 20:53, Mel Amine wrote:
On 8 Nov, 15:42, "tim....." wrote:

Yes I know it's not in Europe!

So, the next part of...
Forum: Europe November 9th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Surreyman
Any Tips for Tunisia?

On 8 Nov, 16:25, "tim....." wrote: