Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Docky Wocky
Forum: Europe May 24th, 2007, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.bush,alt.military.retired
Replies: 80
Posted By Docky Wocky
Worst in history??

Gee, I wonder why that nice old commie codger, Fidel, was trying so hard to
spread his brand of social reform - even in Africa and South America?

I guess he was just another one of them...
Forum: Europe March 29th, 2007, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Docky Wocky
"Free" health care for Americans?

p j o'donovan sez:

""The word among professional Democrats is that John Edwards has set
the stakes on the matter of health care, and no one who wants to be
president can offer less than he is...
Forum: Latin America March 9th, 2007, 06:07 AM Posted to tx.politics,alt.politics.gw-bush,soc.culture.brazil,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By Docky Wocky
Sao Paulo Brazil in Lockdown

That's a laugh.

Sao Paulo in lockdown. They don't even stop for red lights.

All those Brazilian dudes would make a mockery of anything remotely
resembling a lockdown.
Forum: Europe January 31st, 2007, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Docky Wocky
Not this time: The Lesson of Vietnam

The real lesson of Vietnam is that our military's only reason for existence
is to wallow in the bevy of touchy-feely impediments placed there by the
Democratic party and the liberal...
Forum: Europe January 28th, 2007, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 68
Posted By Docky Wocky
Where is the internationa; outrage over the atrocity in Karbala?

john rennie sez:

"I think he's just a realist. You must agree that there was not a chance
in hell that the American soldiers could have been taken prisoner, so
whoever captured them had to kill...
Forum: Europe January 17th, 2007, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.islam,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Docky Wocky
USA will deliberately nuke US city and kill 100,000

useful idiot sez:

"In order to finalize its police state and justify the
next preemptive war of aggression, the US government
will strike out again and kill thousands of US citizens,
the second time...
Forum: Europe August 12th, 2006, 02:53 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 8
Posted By Docky Wocky
All have to suffer because governments can't say "Muslim"?

johnh sez:

"And dont give me any crap about the targets being all Hezbellah locations,
how can an ambulance with a cross on it be assumed to be a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7