Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Europe January 4th, 2007, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Hotel search engine

ntony wrote:
Hello.
I've search the other days on google for a website where i can make a
reservation to a cheap hotel - i wanted to make my own travel planes -
and i discover a super site -...
Forum: Europe January 4th, 2007, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
expensive london

Deeply Filled Mortician wrote:

A single on the Tube will cost £4 under the new pricing system which
came into force today - compared with the equivalent of £1.07 in New
York and the...
Forum: Europe August 7th, 2006, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Brits Swarm To Masturbate - A - Thon...

Marie Stopes International, which is hosting the event with HIV/AIDS charity
the Terrence Higgins Trust, said it expected up to 200 people to attend the
sponsored masturbation session in...
Forum: Europe July 25th, 2006, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Heathrow: Hotel, and Transfer to Bath

Walt Bilofsky wrote:

For the cost of two full price tickets, we could take a taxi instead.

Are you sure about that? It's some 160km, so a cab ride isn't going to
be cheap.
Forum: Air travel July 25th, 2006, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Chicago-London-Delhi travel, one tricky consideration

Kiran wrote:

Thanks, that's an important pointI didn't consider. Also, with two
round-trips, I have to come back via London for no reason.

Assuming non-stop connections between all...
Forum: Europe July 25th, 2006, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 22

Kiran wrote:

Thanks, that's an important pointI didn't consider. Also, with two
round-trips, I have to come back via London for no reason.

Assuming non-stop connections between all...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered July 25th, 2006, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc