Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Raj Nepal[_2_]
Forum: USA & Canada June 6th, 2013, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Nepal Trekking Guide

I began my guiding stint in the Himalayas of Nepal as a simple porter which began in 1998 & have hiked the length & breadth of Nepal’s rugged mountains. I came into this world on the foothills of the...
Forum: Backpacking and Budget travel August 21st, 2009, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Independent trekking guide of Nepal

Dear Lovers of Adventure and Culture,
Greetings from Raj Nepal,
I am fully independent trekking and tour operator in Nepal for 2
years. I had been working in Nepal tourism since 12 years....
Forum: USA & Canada July 12th, 2009, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Independent trekking Guide in Nepal

Well come to explore Nepal Himalayas,
I am Raj Nepal (independent trekking and tour guide of Nepal since 10
years). I am a register trekking guide in the Nepalese Himalaya. I
have been working in...
Forum: USA & Canada June 29th, 2009, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Independent trekking Guide in Nepal

Well come to Nepal,
I am RajNepal (independent trekking and tour guide of Nepal since 10
years).I offer any kinds of trip in Nepal like; trekking, tour,
rafting, jungle safari, ticketing, hotel...
Forum: USA & Canada June 13th, 2009, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Independent trekking Guide of Nepal

Namsate,
I am Raj Nepal. I am trekking and tour operator of Nepal since many
years.
We have plenty of nice places for your valuable holiday. If you are
planning to visit Nepal in Monsoon don't...
Forum: Asia June 11th, 2009, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Trekking in Nepal

Well come to Nepal,
I am RajNepal (independent trekking and tour guide of Nepal since 10
years).I offer any kinds of trip in Nepal like; trekking, tour,
rafting, jungle safari, ticketing, hotel...
Forum: USA & Canada June 3rd, 2009, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Raj Nepal[_2_]
Trekking in Nepal by Raj Nepal

Well come to Nepal,
I am Raj Nepal who are working is Nepal tourism since 1998. Now
days I am working fully Independent. I will offer you any kinds of
trip in Nepal for quality services,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7