Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cruises March 4th, 2014, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Any Wifi on cruise?

Thersa. S於 2014年3月1日星期*UTC+8下午8時06分54秒寫道:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

normally yes, but maybe different charge gotta depends on cruise
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 17th, 2013, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Is it suitable to travelled by cruise while pregnant?

Thanks for all of your advice!
I hope that we can have a good holiday
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 16th, 2013, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Is it suitable to travelled by cruise while pregnant?

於 2013年12月16日星期一UTC+8下午11時47分36秒寫道:
於 2013年12月16日星期一UTC+8下午11時38分06秒寫道:

於...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 16th, 2013, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Is it suitable to travelled by cruise while pregnant?

於 2013年12月14日星期*UTC+8下午2時08分15秒寫道:

I have travelled in Costa Victoria last month and I have met a pregnant woman on the ship

Thanks, that means we...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 14th, 2013, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Is it suitable to travelled by cruise while pregnant?

We have planned a cruise trip few months ago but my wife is pregnant now.
Is it safe to go on a cruise?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5