Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Brooks
Forum: Air travel November 27th, 2008, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 25, 9:46*pm, Cyrus Afzali wrote:

While not a FF by today's standards, I did log about 10K with them
last year and generally find their service to be superior to...
Forum: Air travel November 27th, 2008, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 21, 3:51 pm, "Jim Davis" wrote:

"Flight Attendant" covers male & female attendants on the flight. You have
to live in the USA to see the total effect of...
Forum: Air travel November 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa,soc.culture.south-africa,soc.culture.nigeria
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter Brooks
Lagos - Murtala Muhammed Airport and SAA

On Nov 18, 7:40*pm, "Peter H.M. Brooks"
wrote:
I travelled, comfortably enough, to Lagos this week, with BA. I was
upgraded to Business Class from Premium Economy and...
Forum: Africa November 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa,soc.culture.south-africa,soc.culture.nigeria
Replies: 2

wrote:
I travelled, comfortably enough, to Lagos this week, with BA. I was
upgraded to Business Class from Premium Economy and...
Forum: Air travel November 21st, 2008, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 21, 7:53*am, (nada) wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:37:52 GMT in rec.travel.air,

(John Kulp) wrote:
You got what you paid
for as did your...
Forum: Air travel November 19th, 2008, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 19, 9:56*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:38:33 -0800 (PST), Peter Brooks

wrote:
On Nov 19, 6:28=A0pm,...
Forum: Air travel November 19th, 2008, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 19, 6:28*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:10:25 -0800 (PST), Peter Brooks

Rest assured that airlines or any other businesses
aren't going to pay any...
Forum: Air travel November 19th, 2008, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 19, 5:40*am, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:13:44 -0800 (PST), Peter Brooks

You moron.

Mmm, some rather perceptive projection, methinks.

*Airlines...
Forum: Air travel November 19th, 2008, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 19, 3:36*am, "Sancho Panza" wrote:
"John Kulp" wrote in message

Because, they...
Forum: Air travel November 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Brooks
Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 18, 7:37*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
Let's get this right. *You are bad-mouthing CO because some flight
attendants on board wouldn't give you the free lunch you wanted...
Forum: Air travel May 27th, 2008, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,uk.transport.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Brooks
Class of air travel and risk of DVT

On May 26, 5:08*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

*Goomba wrote:
Peter Brooks wrote:
The only study...
Forum: Air travel May 21st, 2008, 08:24 AM Posted to uk.philosophy.humanism,sci.med,sci.math,rec.travel.air,uk.transport.air
Replies: 0
Posted By Peter Brooks
DVT risk and air travel

I've got the full study now and it raises more questions than it asks.
The characteristics of the passengers in the two classes are below and
they seem to offer plenty of scope for influencing the...
Forum: Air travel May 21st, 2008, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,uk.transport.air,alt.deposit
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Brooks
Class of air travel and risk of DVT

The only study that I can find that measures the effect of class of
travel on the chance of getting a DVT is this on (all the other
articles seem to refer back to it):
S Afr Med J. 2003...
Forum: Europe November 2nd, 2007, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Brooks
Calais to Schiphol - bus??

I'm trying to sort out travel details. Sadly I'm traveling just when
Eurostar is moving, so I wasn't able to get a seat from Ashford to
Paris.

This turns out to be quite a pain. I thought that I...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14