Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susette
Forum: Cruises June 3rd, 2011, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Susette
NCl hawaii and stuff.

Having been on 47 cruises, and having been on many of the cruise
lines. When it comes to Hawaii, the itinerary is the most important
and with that fact NCL has the best product to do the ISLANDS...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2011, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Susette
Grand Princess closing aft deck for duration of my cruise!

On Jan 6, 12:17*pm, jackie wrote:
Hi all. *Does anyone have any advice for me on how to deal with
Princess Cruise Lines? I leave for a 14 day cruise aboard the Grand
Forum: Cruises December 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By Susette
Carnival Valor Review/Viking Group Part 1

Hello All!
First off thanks to the many who were on the VIking group and what a
fantastic time we certainly had on this sailing.

First off Carnival..... I prefer Royal Caribbean but after this...
Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2010, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Susette
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if you sue

On Nov 15, 12:05*am, Sue Mullen wrote:
On 11/14/2010 11:25 PM, Tom K wrote:

On 11/14/10 10:46 PM, Charles wrote:
Tom wrote:
Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2010, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Susette
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if you sue

On Nov 14, 11:27*pm, Tom K wrote:
On 11/14/10 10:51 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

On 11/14/2010 8:59 PM, Tom K wrote:
On 11/14/10 8:40 PM, Jean O'Boyle...
Forum: Cruises November 15th, 2010, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 82
Posted By Susette
Splendor cruise ship fire - 3 reasons why you will lose if you sue

On Nov 14, 10:53*pm, Charles wrote:
In article , Tom K

wrote:
There are other reports that said...
Forum: Cruises September 30th, 2010, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Susette
Celebrity Summit Bermuda Photo Gallery

On Sep 22, 1:02*am, jeffcoud wrote:
Did not love sailing out of Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ for a variety of
reasons, but the Summit was a good reliable ship for the Bermuda...
Forum: Cruises September 30th, 2010, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Susette
STIFF RULES Are a Coming!

Princess and Cunard have announced they will now impose a new
stipulation, IF you do not have your cruise paid in full by the Due
date they will Cancel your cruise. BE Aware of this! So many...
Forum: Cruises September 30th, 2010, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By Susette
Where are all the posts?

On Sep 26, 9:19*am, Charles wrote:
A Mate wrote:
Notwithstanding the concerns of some posters re a few posters - the
simple fact is...
Forum: Cruises August 2nd, 2010, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Susette
Holland America Line Continues Weekly Bermuda Cruises in 2011

On Jul 21, 4:29*pm, Charles wrote:
Tom K wrote:
Any word on whether there were plans (or discussions) to widen the
town cut so that...
Forum: Cruises July 16th, 2010, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Susette
Review: Crystal Serenity - Venice - Athens

It was an amazing vacation. We adored the ship and many of the cities
we visited. We learned a lot, had some amazing food, and drank a lot
of local culture. Life is good!

WOW one of the most...
Forum: Cruises June 30th, 2010, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Susette
Veendam cruise to Bermuda photos

On Jun 28, 6:00*pm, Charles wrote:
In article , D Ball

wrote:
On 6/28/2010 2:52 PM, Charles...
Forum: Cruises June 30th, 2010, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Susette
Epic

On Jun 29, 2:59*pm, (Gadget World) wrote:
What TA's are going on the Norwegian Epic?

i am going to do a luncheon on Dec 4 I believe
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2010, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Susette
Hows this for a deal

On Jun 10, 8:22�am, George Leppla wrote:
On 6/9/2010 7:53 PM, Bill wrote:

It seems like NCL is happy to deeply discount Epic, unlike RCL and Oasis
(at least at...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2010, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Susette
Leeway for final payment?

Just wondering, is this the normal industry wide procedure, or does each
travel agency handle this in their own way?

Jeff,

Its all up to the travel Agency as to how they do this, Being a...
Forum: Cruises June 4th, 2010, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Susette
Passports

On Jun 3, 6:44�pm, howie wrote:
On Jun 2, 11:44�pm, Ermalee McCauley wrote:

My granddaughter is applying for a passport on Friday, June 4. �How...
Forum: Cruises May 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Susette
Cruise Pricing

On May 18, 10:47�am, George Leppla wrote:
Browsing through my email this morning, I received the latest "Pack and
Go" promotion from Carnival. �This promo highlights...
Forum: Cruises May 7th, 2010, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By Susette
Is Your First Cruiseline Still Your Favorite?

NIce topic Mark

I have been on many 45 cruise with # 46 and 47 booked

My first Cruise was on Britanis Chandris Cruise Lines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oMQhqLhqGs

Very nostalgic U tube... ...
Forum: Cruises May 7th, 2010, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 5, 10:47�am, D Ball wrote:
On 5/5/2010 9:06 AM, Warren wrote:

On May 5, 12:55 am, D �wrote:
I almost always...
Forum: Cruises May 7th, 2010, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 5, 12:55�am, D Ball wrote:
Diana �bermuda is so beautiful.. But the ships are just too big to get
into some of the better ports. St Georges is the best...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 4, 1:13*am, D Ball wrote:
On 5/3/2010 12:35 PM, Charles wrote:

I had the Summit in mind but when I looked at the itinerary the Veendam
was better in my...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 2, 8:39*pm, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

In...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 2, 8:39�pm, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

In...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 2, 12:48�pm, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

I have so...
Forum: Cruises May 4th, 2010, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 61
Posted By Susette
Cruises stacked

On May 2, 11:35�am, Charles wrote:
I have so many cruises stacked right now I am having problems keeping
track of the travel arrangements---flights, hotels,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250