Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Haven La Chance Desert hotel
Forum: Europe November 6th, 2011, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
2011 New Year eve Celebration in Merzouga, Sahara desert

Dec 31, 2011 CELEBRATION OF New Year Eve in THE SAHARA DESERT
NYE Music Show with Mechui Fete •Sahara Desert- Merzouga, Morocco

– Last couple of years have been a great success! Visitors...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 26th, 2009, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
NEW YEAR"S EVE 2009 CELEBRATION IN SAHARA DESERT MERZOUGA MOROCCO

On Oct 26, 9:39*am, Haven La Chance Desert Hotel
wrote:
Again we announce our Popular Celebration to bring in the New Year of
2010 Under the Stars in the Sahara Desert of...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 26th, 2009, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 1
NEW YEAR"S EVE 2009 CELEBRATION IN SAHARA DESERT MERZOUGA MOROCCO

Again we announce our Popular Celebration to bring in the New Year of
2010 Under the Stars in the Sahara Desert of Merzouga! Lovely meal
with cous-sous, sou[. fruit, mincemeat pies, etc in the Big...
Forum: Africa October 26th, 2009, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
2009 NEW YEAR"S EVE CELEBRATION IN SAHARA DESERT MERZOUGA

Again we announce our Popular Celebration to bring in the New Year of
2010 Under the Stars in the Sahara Desert of Merzouga! Lovely meal
with cous-sous, sou[. fruit, mincemeat pies, etc in the Big...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered October 5th, 2008, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
2008 NYE Party in Merzouga Desert Press Release

Dec 31, 2008.
(Last year was a great success! Visitors from different countries all
speaking English and
enjoying the stars, music, bonfire, company and champagne after a
great meal. What a way to...
Forum: Africa October 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
NYE Party in Merzouga 2008 Press release