Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Erehwon
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2014, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Erehwon
Travel to Colorado

What would be the best time of year to plan a vacation to Colorado to
optimize weather and minimize crowds. Thinking about some time in May to
get out while kids are still in school but after...
Forum: USA & Canada July 17th, 2009, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Erehwon
Star Gazing Area near Chicago

Looking for the nearest location to Chicago that would have the best night
sky for "star gazing". Having spent my life in suburban areas I have never
had the opportunity to see the stars against a...
Forum: USA & Canada May 5th, 2009, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 51
Posted By Erehwon
trip from NE to DC

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

"SMS" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada April 28th, 2009, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Erehwon
Scenic Hotel in Colorado

"Erehwon" wrote in message
Looking for a relatively quiet, scenic place in the mountains to stay in
Colorado for a...
Forum: USA & Canada April 28th, 2009, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Erehwon
Scenic Hotel in Colorado

Looking for a relatively quiet, scenic place in the mountains to stay in
Colorado for a week. I've stayed in Colorado Springs several times before
but would rather find some place less busy. ...
Forum: USA & Canada March 29th, 2009, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Erehwon
Driving to top of Pike's Peak in late May without a 4WD vehicle

Make sure you bring clothes with that are appropriate for the weather at the
top. Always fun to watch the folks jump out of their cars with just shorts
and tank tops to be greeted by wind and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6