Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simon Laub
Forum: Europe July 1st, 2014, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.greek
Replies: 9
Posted By Simon Laub
Santorini (Greece) pics, June 2014

Have been practising my camera swinging techniques in Santorini, Greece this
summer.
So, below you will find some snaps from the wonders...
Forum: Asia August 13th, 2012, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Simon Laub
Some pics from Tokyo and Sapporo

Have been practising my camera swinging techniques in Japan this summer.
So, below you will find some snaps from the urban jungle of
Tokyo (and Sapporo).
The Shinbashi area (of Tokyo) will...
Forum: Europe April 2nd, 2010, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.travel,soc.culture.italian
Replies: 6
Posted By Simon Laub
People watching, Florence, Italy

Was in Florence, Italy this week.
Lots of people - and it is still the "low season" ...

Did a little people watching. Quite a lot of fun actually.
Also, took some pictures.
Available...
Forum: USA & Canada October 25th, 2009, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Simon Laub
Americana impressions, San Francisco, CA. Oct. 2009

Took some pictures on a recent trip to San Francisco.

Had a lot of trouble, as usual, making the pics available
online - So, now when it is finally done, I would like to make them
available
for a...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered July 30th, 2009, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Simon Laub
Musandam, Oman boat trip

Visited Musandam, Oman here in July 2009.
Somewhat hot (47 C, 117 F) , but certainly spectacular.

As always, not all that easy to capture on pics - but
I did have a go at it - and I did make a...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered January 25th, 2009, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Simon Laub
pics and video from Osaka, Kyoto and Nara - Japan

Was in Japan here in Nov 2008.
Indeed very different and very interesting.
Not all that easy to capture on pics - but
I did have a go at it.
- and I did make a homepage with some pics. For...
Forum: Asia January 25th, 2009, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Simon Laub
pics and video from Osaka, Kyoto and Nara - Japan

Was in Japan here in Nov 2008.
Indeed very different and very interesting.
Not all that easy to capture on pics - but
I did have a go at it.
- and I did make a homepage with some pics. For...
Forum: USA & Canada August 21st, 2006, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 4
Posted By Simon Laub
Americana impressions, East Coast USA Aug 06

Took some pictures on a recent trip to the US.

Had some trouble making them available online - but
now when it is finally all done, I would like to make them available
for a wider audience. I think...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8