Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Sobol
Forum: USA & Canada June 1st, 2009, 06:00 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By Steve Sobol
Best Crossing I-90 Westbound to QEW to Hamilton (Buffalo vicinity)

In article ,
says...

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
rickmastfan67 wrote:
Peace Bridge is the way to go. Inbound to Canada is...
Forum: Europe September 18th, 2008, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 88
Posted By Steve Sobol
Update on cell phone in Europe (cross-posted)

On 2008-09-18, Larry wrote:

France actually PAYS doctors to make and KEEP people WELL...

....which makes sense, because the cost of keeping people healthy is much
less than the...
Forum: Air travel May 14th, 2008, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,alt.cellular,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 162
Posted By Steve Sobol
CEO charged for refusing to get off cellphone during Southwest flight

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.cellular.]
On 2008-05-14, Mxsmanic wrote:
VS writes:

You are misunderstanding the FAR. It prohibits operation of portable
Forum: USA & Canada July 21st, 2006, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By Steve Sobol
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

Carmen L. Abruzzi wrote:

Yep. I got ticketed for no current registration (while the car was
parked, so I didn't see the cop) when I never received the sticker from
the DMV. Went to court...
Forum: USA & Canada July 21st, 2006, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By Steve Sobol
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

Don Kirkman wrote:

A few months ago I was followed several blocks, then pulled over by a
local Sheriff's deputy who questioned my registration and license plate
(everything was in order). I...
Forum: USA & Canada July 20th, 2006, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 369
Posted By Steve Sobol
Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

Doug wrote:
wrote:
The company is justified in denying
coverage because driving without legal plates is a violation of the
statute, and thus voids any policy they...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6