Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lj
Forum: Cruises June 5th, 2007, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By lj
For Anyone Going to Cozumel

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

I received this today with the latest from...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2007, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 50
Posted By lj
Cell phones on board

"Kate" wrote in message
On May 27, 10:42?pm, wrote:
We just got off a cruise and observed most...
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 50
Posted By lj
Cell phones on board

wrote in message
At $5 per minute I think that the cell phone charges will be more than
their already high on-board...
Forum: Cruises May 8th, 2007, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By lj
Novice cruiser need info about Carnival Legend

"Jack Hamilton" wrote in message

A while back I made reservation with a carnival agent for a...
Forum: Cruises May 7th, 2007, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By lj
How does Carnival compete?

wrote in message

With no private island, no refigerators in cabins, no Ice skating shows,
no rock climbing walls,...
Forum: Cruises April 26th, 2007, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By lj
Carnival hints and tips

"Todd" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm taking my wife and 2 boys (11 & 5) on the Valor on May 13th and
was...
Forum: Cruises April 8th, 2007, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By lj
Should I e-mail the cruise line in praise of my waiter?

"Odysseus" wrote in message
The waiter on my last cruise was particularly good. He
seemed to understand my preferences in food. I...
Forum: Cruises January 31st, 2007, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 40
Posted By lj
Formal wear on board

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message

clint wrote:

What,s next bathing suits at dinner? Maybe some of you...
Forum: Cruises January 29th, 2007, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By lj
NCL and X-Ray Baggage Alcohol Policy

wrote in message
Based on the number of suitcases that were NOT delivered to peoples'
cabins, and only...
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2007, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 14
Posted By lj
What is the suite life like on Carnival?

"LeeNY" wrote in message

cruisestitch wrote:
The main differences I find when I compare my experiences on...
Forum: Cruises January 23rd, 2007, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By lj
Cruise newbie - questions

wrote in message
Hello! My husband and I will be going on our first cruise in May, an
11-day Alaska cruise on...
Forum: Cruises January 21st, 2007, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By lj
Belize question

"Karen Henelde" wrote in message
How far from the dock to a beach? Any local shopping? Are taxis
generally
Forum: Cruises January 20th, 2007, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By lj
end of cruise question

"Sue Kelso" wrote in message

"Joseph Coulter" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises January 11th, 2007, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By lj
ground transportation to Pt. Canaveral

"Kelly Thruman" wrote in message
Thanks, Sue. I don't think we want to mess with a car... our flight gets
us
into...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2007, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By lj
Orlando to Port Canaveral ....transportation suggestions

"Capt Nemo" wrote in message
Going on a cruise from Port Canaveral this summer...
Will be spending the night before...
Forum: Cruises December 30th, 2006, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By lj
Saddam Hussein OT

"Thumper" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:58:31 GMT, "JP" wrote:

"jim"...
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2006, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By lj
Messages by Reef Fish

"Charles" wrote in message
In article , Dorothy
Forum: Cruises December 21st, 2006, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By lj
A new tipping scam

"RichC" wrote in message
Having just returned from an Island Princess cruise yesterday a couple at
our table...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By lj
Almost Tragic Cave Rafting in Belize

"Paul Johnson" wrote in message

"lj" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By lj
Sapphire Princess - Notes from First Time Cruisers - Value for Money

"Sharkbait" wrote in message
D. Ball wrote:

First, the handle you have chosen doesn't lend a lot of credibility

What the...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By lj
Almost Tragic Cave Rafting in Belize

"Steve" wrote in message
Harry Jones wrote:
Just returned from NCL cruise which included stop in Belize.
One group...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2006, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By lj
Sapphire Princess - Notes from First Time Cruisers - Alcohol

"Charles" wrote in message
In article , Uncle Peter
Forum: Cruises November 9th, 2006, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By lj
Nassau and Labadee Excursions

"Lakota" wrote in message
What shore excursions do you recommend for Nassau, Bahamas and Labadee,
Haiti. The ones from Royal Caribbean...
Forum: Cruises November 8th, 2006, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By lj
OT - Cancer petition

"George Leppla" wrote in message
In the past year a number of people on this group have mentioned that
someone in their family has...
Forum: Cruises November 3rd, 2006, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 117
Posted By lj
First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

wrote in message
We decided to buy our first cruise:
place - Caribbean, time - December, we found too many...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35