Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: miki2008
Forum: Air travel March 13th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By miki2008
Thanks for posting that website link. I will...

Thanks for posting that website link. I will check it out. We have a lot of trips we are planning for later this year and if we are somehow able to get deeper discounts on any of them that would be...
Forum: Cruises March 13th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By miki2008
New to cruising

I am new to cruising and was wondering what advice everyone would give to a first time cruiser. Any recommendations on where to go to on your first cruise.
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 13th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By miki2008
Travel Essentials

When you go on vacations and are traveling, what are some of the items that you take with you that are considered must haves?
Forum: Latin America March 13th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By miki2008
Sounds like there have been a couple of good...

Sounds like there have been a couple of good suggestions here. I would also pickup a local travel guide when you arrive there. Sometimes they can have good recommendations for some quick sightseeing.
Forum: Air travel March 11th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By miki2008
Favorite Airline?

What is your favorite airline to fly on? Why do you like that airline so much? In addition to your favorite airline, which airlines do you hate and would not fly on every again?
Forum: Latin America March 11th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By miki2008
Panama

Has anyone been to Panama lately? Just wondering if there is any new developments or projects going on in the city. I was there a while back and there were starting to build a large shopping...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 11th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By miki2008
First Time

I have never been to Australia, but would love to be able to travel there someday. For someone that has been there recently, how much did you overall trip cost? Would do you think would be a good...
Forum: USA & Canada March 11th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By miki2008
I usually just load all of my previous pictures...

I usually just load all of my previous pictures onto my computer in folders/categories by trips. That way I can reference all of my photos from a certain trip. I find this to be the easiest way to do...
Forum: USA & Canada March 11th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By miki2008
Favorite Vacation Spot in the U.S.

Hello Everyone. I am new to the site. I just thought I would post a thread and ask everyone where their favorite place to go vacationing is in the U.S.?
We prefer to make it to sunny locations such...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9