Old April 28th, 2004, 10:56 AM
New Yorker

Default Any advice on where to go in New York?

Yes, B&H is the place to go, with lots of merchandise on display, plenty of
helpful staff, and good prices, but do be aware that it closes early on
Fridays and all day Saturdays (it is run by Orthodox Jews).

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 wrote:
(Paul0208) wrote:
I'm looking to buy a digital camera and a rucksack while I'm in New
York. Can anyone suggest where I could go and buy them? Appreciate
any help that you can give.

B&H cameras is probably your best bet, they have a web site, google
them

Agreed. They're also about 5 minutes' walk from Penn Station (if you get

the
right exit - 8th & 34th), which is pretty convenient for most visitors.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos and tales from around the world:
http://travel.u.nu