Old August 10th, 2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Dan

Default UK terror plot consequences

Bush wanted the over reaction. Look there was no terror plot. Bush
needed some reason to justify the killing of thousands of innocent
Islamic children and women by the Jews in Lebanon

Now that the pipeline in Alaska is broke, the gas prices will rise and
the economy will tank, Bush needs someone to blame. So he went after
the Muslims again

Now it will be the terrorists fault when the economy tanks, and the
Jews can continue on their murderous rampages

Pete wrote:
Duty-free booze is dead, as you will never again be allowed to bring
bottles of anything onboard a plane again. I'll bet this is a significant
reduction in revenue for certain countries.

Forget about bringing any liquid or semi-liquid substance onboard a
plane again, including toothpaste.

I wonder if the airlines are smart enough to stock more water and
food to make up for passengers not being able to bring their own.
Not to mention that fact that it must be free, because passengers no
longer have an option to bring their own.

The authorities have overreacted by banning reading material. It is
not possible to store liquids in a magazine and books can easily be
checked by fanning through the pages.

Even more so than usual, I'd hate to be someone who has to wear
a colostomy bag.

Pete