Old April 5th, 2008, 01:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Paris is one of my favourite Europe cities...

Yes Paris is right up there as one of my favourite European cities of
course I love London as well, and Berlin for that matter. I think I'll
stop now before the list turns into an essay!

Paris is great because theres a great blend of romance and inspiration
which really fills me with joy.

However the first time I went I stupidly didn't make hotel
reservations. I ended up spending over 300 euros on a hotel. To be
fair the hotel was quite nice, but still it really cut into the money
I was saving for my trip down to the Champs Ellysees!

The next time I went I made sure to book well in advance and
everything turned out great. Oh yeah, heres a bit of advice if your
going to Paris make sure you do one thing. Make sure you make a list
of everything you want to see before you go. That way you wont be sat
on the plane ride home, wondering what the Arc de Triomphe looks like!

If anyones interested I'll leave a link to the place I always make
hotel reservations with when I go to Paris.

http://www.parisshortstaysatparishotels.com