Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Bettycarson Bettycarson is offline
Member

I found a nice sturdy Samsonite Suitcase luggage bags with a lot of variety at Bergman Luggage.
Spinner Luggage Sets having elegant style for the laptop which has a rolling case for when they get too heavy. Bergman Luggage has exclusive design with first class functionality that you can carry all the time at 100% satisfaction and Lowest Prices then any other store.
http://bit.ly/5gAA76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babie View Post
Curious how often you all buy new sets of luggage?

When I first started cruising, I borrowed luggage. For my second cruise I
bought a set of American Tourist (or whatever)

I had that for about a year and a half. I then bought a new set while I was
in Cozumel in Feb 2007. Between the full sets I'd also bought a few smaller
carry on rolling cases. But nothing ever seemed to last.

I just bought a 3 piece set of Heys hard sided luggage. It has a warranty
(either 5 or 7 years can't remember) and although I got a good deal (for the
brand) I spent more for this set than I've spent on all of my previous
luggage combined. Of course I also opted for the pink camouflage style LOL.
I chose Heys because of the reviews I'd read online, the style and the
price. Hard sided luggage was a must this time. And these are considered
some of the lightest weight luggage around (the 30" only weighs 10.3lbs)

At some point did you buy a better quality brand of luggage or do you stick
with the lower priced stuff?

LES!