Old December 10th, 2004, 08:10 PM
eal

I have to agree with Pixie and Mima, Geoholiday is an excellent and
responsive timeshare points company.

The sales pitch that I attended was clearly described as a 90 minute
affair, and it was not a minute longer. We did win receive a free
vacation, and we went to Lake Tahoe for a week where we had a great
time.

We were the only ones that purchased a membership that night, but the
sales staff treated everyone else with courtesy and respect.

I have been a member for a few years now and I continue to get great
service and great vacations from Geoholiday. They add new resorts to
their portfolio on a regular basis and disassociate themselves from
ones where the standards have dropped.

I am sorry that some of the posters had bad experiences but my
experiences have been totally positive.

--
eal
eal's Profile: 641