Old July 2nd, 2018, 06:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_3_]

Default Transportation CDG Airport to Hotel in Paris

On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 23:07:50 +0200, Martin Theodor Ludwig
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 07:42:18 -0700, Ken Blake
wrote:

In addition to the other ideas: there is the direct "Roissy-Bus" without
intermediate stops between CDG and Opéra, and there is the (sub)urban
bus line 350 between CDG and Gare de l'Est. Both might follwow different
strike calendars against each other and against the SNCF/RER trains ;-)

As I just asked in another message, how much less expensive will two
bus fares and a taxi in Paris be than just taking a taxi from the
airport?

The bus (as well as the RER) needs 5 zones - so if you manage to get a
"carnet" at CDG, for 2 persons it's around 13 EUR (paying on board it's
around 19 EUR). Observe: the all-day pass "Mobilis" is not valid at CDG.

Or go ahead and take a moto-taxi ;o) normally these need to be pre-
booked, but at CDG it happens that they are just there and waiting for
walk-up customers.

A motorcycle? No thanks.

You haven't really been to Paris if you've never been going on a
motorcycle there.

Then I've never really been to Paris.

I've never been on a motorcycle anywhere, and I hope to never be on
one.