Old February 19th, 2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.travel.misc

Default WORK AT HOME - START A HOME-BASED INTERNET TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS!!!

Hi Patricia,

How long have you been with the wholesale travel? Have you been a an
RTA for long?

I am from a town named Winona in Southeastern Minnesota on the
Mississippi River. It too am an RTA and have a home based business.
This is a fun business. I am currently working with a company called
World Ventures. Have you heard of them? Check out my website:
http://koehlertravel.worldventures.biz (there is a full business
presentation in the lower right hand corner).

In an effort to learn more about our industry, and see what other plans
are out there, I thought maybe you could check out my site and piont
out to me some differences between our companies.

Maybe they are completely different and we could work together doing
some cross-promotion.

Thanks,
Corey