Old October 30th, 2007, 01:37 PM posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada
Icono Clast

Default Fire!

This post looks like a forgery, Miki. Is it?

memiki wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
At the time of the Cedar Fire, I think, someone posted that the
Idiot
in the White House........

Miki replied:
Ike -- I tried to ignore your post without a response but, as you can
see, I was not successful. I am not here to argue the articles you
dragged up or the mentality, character or deeds of President Bush --
just to express my disgust at your referring to the President as an
"idiot" on a forum that is read internationally.

Ike replied:
How would you characterize him?
on a forum that is read internationally.

Miki replied:
On a public forum that is read internationally, I would
characterize him as being a disappointment and that I disagree with
how he has
handled some issues.........

I would not name-call, gloat, or go digging for
old dirt for personal satisfaction.

Ike replied:
I wouldn't, and think I don't, gloat.
If that works for you, fine. But he's not been a disappointment to
me. He has surpassed my expectations......... You have no idea how
much I
wish he had been an extreme disappointment.
I wouldn't, and think I don't, gloat

Miki replied:
You live to gloat..........from Webster's: to observe or think about
something with triumphant and often malicious satisfaction,
gratification, or delight-gloat over an enemy's misfortune.

Why are you digging up all those old posts? Are they worth having a
second, maybe third time around.?

Miki

the Idiot in the White House