Old June 15th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Willy Eckerslyke

Default ATTN. Boracay Bill !

Ayup Bill !

Well, here we go.

Still haven't got the info. balikbayan ........ BUT !!!! ........ I
reckon you could be in the Guiness book of records, by this time next week,
for being in the opening header of " THE LONGEST rec.travel.asia THREAD EVER
".

Now .... if I can just keep *baiting* these ignorant, interfering knobhounds
( whose UNrequested butting-in has continued), I reckon it's on !

Better still ..... if it gets to the end of next year ...... after I've
found out about balikbayan .... taken our holiday & got back ...... maybe
there'll be some kind of big prize for the world's biggest ever Usenet
thread ?!

Hang on in there ..... & keep quiet .

No .... even better idea ...... assume a few fake IDs, cross-post & keep the
thread going !

Paalam !

PS. the first celebratory San Mig's on me.

;-)