Old February 8th, 2004, 03:10 AM
Fruity Nutcake

Default American Airlines' Preaching Pilot

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:00:38 -0600, Daniel Kolle
wrote:

What he did may not be appropriate. But he was not preaching. He
asked Christians on board the flight to share their faith with others.

You could argue, I suppose, that since he did not force anyone to
convert he did nothing wrong. I guess.

How do you "force" someone to convert on an airplane?

He did plenty wrong, and deserves to lose his job. If you don't think
so, then prove me wrong: Go to your job on Monday, and take your
co-workers and bosses aside individually, and tell them of the glories
of Jesus. Let me know how that works out for you.