Old December 10th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Peter L

Default Need postcards for a 2nd grade class

The last time someone requested this they were so overwhelmed with cards
they have to ask for people to stop. But the nature of the internet being
what it is, it became an impossible task as people repost the request over
and over again.

It's too late now, but lesson is never post your mailing address on a
discussion group.

"Bill" wrote in message
m...
If I offend anyone with a request from this group, I apologize.

A good friend of mine who lives in St. Louis has a son in the 2nd
grade. His class is collecting postcards from around the country for
them to put up on a large map for a discussion of the United States.

If you would, send him a postcard from your city or state.

Lee Wolff
c/o Mrs. Williams
2400 Hwy 61
Festus, MO 63028

Thanks to everyone and have a happy holiday
Bill (Las Vegas)