Old December 11th, 2003, 09:57 AM
alohacyberian

Default Need postcards for a 2nd grade class

"Shashay Doofray" wrote in message
"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
ink.net...
Shashay Doofray wrote:
But since you live in Missouri, I don't suppose I will participate.

SD
from Missouri

When I first started visiting friends in St. Louis about ten years ago, I
honestly that the town name Festus was a joke. It's not.

[The most BORING newsgroup ever has to stl.general....]

Don't get me started on Missouri :-| It's the only place I've ever

feared
for my own life....

No way? Where, exactly WERE you in Missouri? I've never felt that way

even
in St. Louis or Kansas City. You must have been in the "really, really"

bad
part of town.

SD

Ever been to East St. Louis? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect