Old December 6th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Jeffrey Hacker

Default cancellations and grounding airlines

You're right, but the public, time and time again, has shown itself stupid
enough to do anything to save a minimal amount.

"thomasjojo" wrote in message
hi

I have recogniced through the telly and news, that lines like EasyJet and
other cheap airlines have a high frequency of cancellations and delay

(even
grounding) compared to the other bigger as Thaiair, Quantas, Scandinavian,
BA etc.

Is that a fact? I have never used any of the low-price airlines my self,
thou, because I gladly pay a bit more for the convenience, and to go from
the bigger and easy connected airports.

If this is a fact, why do ppl dare about the cheap flight, and have to

deal
with the cancellations, delay in a day or 5 hours etc??

I wouldnt!

.t