Old September 27th, 2003, 10:25 PM
4000 psi

Default 'for rent' ad jargon?

thanks for clarifying that up ... BTW, how negotiable is rent in AUS?

"Geoff Lillico" wrote in message

"Anette" wrote in message
Haven't got a clue... they all look the same to me :-)

Anette

"4000 psi"
thank you for that info ...

a few more related questions if i may ...

what are the differences between: a flat, apartment, and unit?

In "for rent" ads, I would suggest little. Technically, a "unit" would

stand
for a home unit which is an apartment with a separate title deed for the
owner. An apartment would otherwise be any self-contained living space in

building containing many such apartments. A flat could well be only a room
or two in a private house.

Hope that helps.

Geoff Lillico