Old July 22nd, 2006, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Dave Frightens Me

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 21:17:40 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me writes:

No building produces heat.

All buildings produce heat, from lights, office machines, the people
inside, and so on.

The buiding produces nothing. Everything else can be controlled.

You left. That suggests you didn't learn a thing.

On the contrary, I learned that a hellhole with air conditioning is
still a hellhole, and I decided to move somewhere where I don't have
to spend nine months of the year indoors.

I think you spend that much now indoors anyway.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com