Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

In article ,
rec.travel.cruises wrote:

Tipping: We inquired with the stateroom and dining room staff about knowing
if we tipped. The both told us that the printout they used to get telling
them who automatically tipped has been eliminated. It is not a big deal but
it is a deal. There are passengers who skip out on the last night dining to
avoid tipping. Now they don't have to skip. They can tell the crew they
auto tipped. We tipped automatically and in some cash. We have no way of
knowing if our auto tips made it to our staff.

The crew does get a list. Watch this video on YouTube by a crew member.

"Royal Caribbean 's "Screw the Crew" Scheme"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtaakkly_qU

--
Charles