Old October 1st, 2015, 02:03 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Nil

Default Travelocity oddity

On 26 Sep 2015, Nil wrote in
rec.travel.air:

P.S. My Scratch pad currently includes flights from Jackson Hole
WY to Fairbanks AK, hotels in Christchurch NZ, and a flight from
Portland OR to Deadmans Cay, Bahamas.

I thought for about a day that the Scratchpad thing was fixed, as
nothing new appeared. I've complained to Travelocity several times in
several ways, and it occurred to me that they may have just shut the
feature off in my account. However, the crazy listings are back today
with a vengeance. My Scratchpad currently includes a beach resort in
Punta Cana Domincan Republic, flights for 3 from Denver to Florence
Italy, and a hotel in Dubai. I'm tempted to take the Dubai hotel - 4
stars, and it's only $90 a night!

I also noticed that, even though it seems to be recording a lot of
other people's searches, it completely ignores my own.