Old April 14th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Keith

Default Hotels in Quebec city, Quebec, Canada

AJ,

I just literally checked out of "Chateau Frontenac" on Sunday. I would
highly recommend it. I know you said "not too expensive" but it really
kicks butt. Great location, great hotel, staff was super friendly, service
superb, etc. That is probably one of the best experiences I have had at a
hotel.

Depending on how long you are staying, I think they currently offer Buy 3
days Get 1 free deal. Don't forget to get your tax refund when leaving
Canada(or hotel and purchases over $50 per receipt) For our 10 day trip, we
got back upwards of $200 canadian.

And if you are staying for less than 4 days, then perhaps the added extra
cost might be justifiable.

http://www.frommers.com/destinations...42_indacc.html

has a list of about 2 dozen hotels, with a write up about each.

Keith M
Pittsburgh

"ajmiester" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I am travelling with my wife and two kids to Quebec city next week,
would like to get some suggestions on where to stay and places to
visit in Quebec city, Quebec, Canada. I did do some search on Orbitz,
Travelocity and Expedia but due to my lack of knowledge of the city do
not know which is a good place to stay. I will be driving therefore a
place with parking but not too expensive with a location in or near
the city would be great.

Thank you in advance.
Aj