Old May 24th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Ender

Default JET BLUE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION

LiteraryPursuits wrote:
inconsiderate guy who sits in the aisle seat and snores incessantly for hours
while your arm dangles over the armrest. And you are, unquestionably, the
passenger who puts little or no effort into "aiming" when using the lavatory.
And now that I think of it, you most assuredly are the customer who cares so
little about safety that you must be told 4 times to turn off your precious
laptop. Yeah, "Greg," you put the "friendly" in the "friendly skies."

Last time I checked the passengers weren't being paid to serve the
flight attendants. It's your job to do everything mentioned above.

PS: I am the guy that snores incessantly next to the window.